Subject: Windows NT, ALPHA, and software compatability
From: Donald Drennan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 1995 23:36:18 -0400 (EDT)

I am trying to find out more about Windows NT and DEC Alpha computers
so that I can recommend a purchase.

Would software like Photoshop or Painter or other Windows software run on
the DEC Alpha under Windows NT? What other software would run on that
machine? Would Lightwave be the only thing I'd run? 

I'm having a difficult time convincing my bosses that Lightwave will be
the right choice for us. I'd like to find out more about the other systems
it runs on.

I still can't find enough Lightwave demo reel material to please my
bosses. Could anybody out there help me there? If anyone from Newtek is
reading, you guys really need an actual Lightwave demo reel including
sections on the new features. I have received demos from 3D Studio,
Electric Image, Softimage, Alias and Wavefront. This makes it very
difficult for me to sell my bosses on Lightwave.

I would appreciate any help you can provide. Please reply via private E-mail,
thanks.

Donald L. Drennan
SOS Productions
753 Harmon Ave.
Columbus, OH 43223

614-221-0966

--
Donald Drennan <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]